-->

Saturday, February 19, 2011

PSP-Beginner’s-Lecture 1

This is the first video lecture in a series to come throughout the year on using Corel’s Paint Shop Pro.  I was asked to start from the beginning.  So I will be adding to the series as I compile lectures that are appropriate for the beginner level.

When necessary I will also include the step-by step instructions (like the tutorials currently available) for printing so you will have them for future reference.  Also, if at any time there are specific files and/or tools you will need to complete a tutorial, I will include the files and/or links to the tools.  I look forward to working on this series throughout the year and hope that you will find the tutorials useful!

In this lecture we will cover the components used when creating a new image.

No comments:

Post a Comment